We’ve all heard it. Monsanto is evil, corrupt, horrible, blah, blah, blah. But, is this corporate giant really all that bad? I mean aren’t their intentions to give farmers jobs and bring food to the whole world? And, through GMOs, aren’t they are able to do that? If you haven’t taken an interest in the whole big ag/GMO debate, you should. It affects every bite of food you take, you and your children’s health and the vitality of the land we currently inhabit.
5 Reasons Why Some Say Monsanto Sucks
1. Profiteering poisonous chemical company posing as agribusiness.
2. Building a monopoly, putting farmers out of work.
3. Controlling the food, privatizing the water.
4. Running the FDA, writing its own protection laws.
5. Continuing environmental nightmares.
Read the full article from Alternet here.
Natural News can be pretty sensationalistic at times, but Mike Adams nails some of this GMO stuff. For a deeper look at one side of the issue –>
The Evil of Monsanto and GMOs Explained: Bad Technology, Endless Greed and the Destruction of Humanity
What do you think? Is Monsanto and the rest of the big ag companies all that bad. Why or why not?
Be a part of the Freshly Grown community. Like FG here on Facebook.